Accessibility Statement for Blumvox Studios Inc.
Blumvox Studios strives to make its website accessible to all viewers. We use the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) to test and update all of our resources. We understand there may be some challenges remaining on our website and it’s possible that we haven’t covered your specific concern (yet). If you’re having difficulty with any part of our website, please let us know by emailing email@example.com We will do our best to find a resolution.
Measures to Support Accessibility
Blumvox Studios takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of BlumvoxStudios.com:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices
- Appointed an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson
- Provide continual accessibility training for our team members
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) define requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Blumvox Studios is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA.
Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard. We are striving to become fully compliant with WCAG 2.1 level AA with the goal of reaching that level within fiscal year 2022.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of our website at Blumvox Studios. Please let us know if you encounter any accessibility barriers or challenges:
We will respond to your feedback within 2 – 3 business days and will make every effort to accommodate your needs.
Compatibility with Browsers and Assistive Technology
Our website is built in WordPress and our theme is DIVI by Elegant Themes. Both WordPress and Elegant Themes code their product using ADA standards for accessible design. You can find more information on wordpress.org and elegantthemes.com.
Accessibility of our Blumvox Studios website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and assistive technologies (or plugins) installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and Alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure the accessibility of our website at Blumvox Studios, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you observe an issue that is not listed below:
- Video Content: While most of the video content on our public pages are supported by text on the page, the videos themselves are have not been captioned. We are working diligently to get this achieved.
- Headings and Buttons: We have some known issues with headings that are out of sequence and buttons that may be difficult to locate or understand. These are being corrected page by page and should be complete by early 2022.
Blumvox Studios assessed the accessibility of our Blumvox Studios website by the following approaches:
- Testing each of our pages and making adjustments to improve accessibility
- Use of several external online testing reports
- As of 10/ October 2021, we score over 90% on all of our pages
- We take action on all accessibility issues as soon as possible
All challenges and/or issues can be reported to email@example.com. You may also contact us through our contact form at the bottom of our home page on our website or through the link here: https://blumvoxstudios.com/contact-us/
We will respond to your complaint within 3 business days.